Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nosy Sophi






So Little Miss Sophi is into everything and if it gets taken away the tears start to flow. She loves to stand and see what's in the dishwasher. When the dishwasher is closed, she has an absolute meltdown. Here are some nosy pics.

It is a very good thing that there is paint that has a porcelain coating in that is great for kids. I used this to paint the trim. You can use 409, Windex, and any cleaners and nothing will hurt it. I put that to the test after Tootie took a purple marker and wrote all over our bedroom door and the T.V. Luckily, it came right out.

J has a little smarty mouth like those on most 4 year olds. He does manage to say some really funny things, though. Last night he cocked his head to the side and had his hands on his hips and said "Mom, are you forgetting to do something? What about our dessert?" I told him it was in the oven and he said " That's wonderful! I knew you were much to smart to forget something that important".

I had my 6 month teeth cleaning today. That's always a treat taking 3 kids to the dentist!

No comments: