Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Miss America strikes again





Tootie is hooked on this Captain America mask she had it on again today and insisted on wearing it to take J to school. The 3 kids and I met with Father Kevin at St. Susanna's today. Thank goodness priests are patient with kids! LOL! We transferred our membership to St. Susanna due to the tuition break and Mark and Stac go there and all of J's friends and the people I have met at the PTA meetings. Anyway, Father Kevin was asking J and Tootie there full names. When he got to Toots she said "I Tootie Saupp". I gave him her full name and he said well everybody calls her Tootie and that's what she thinks her name is so we will put aka Tootie on her registration form. So she may not be Tootie Saupp on her birth certificate but she is on God's books. HA!

J was trying to convice Tootie to get on the sled so he could give her a ride. I raised the window to listen and it went something like "Tootie, Honey, I will go really slow and won't knock you off, and you can tell me where to go. Oh please, Toot please."

No comments: