Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sophi Walks!!!






What a big day for my Sophi girl. Sophi walked to me today. I can't tell you how thankful I am that I was home with her when she did. She has been standing without holding onto things but today she just stood there and stared at me and then took 3 steps and jumped into my arms. It was soooo amazing.

J and C were already in there costumes for cereal time. Toots was batgirl and would not let me comb her hair today and J was Captain America!!

Tootie had a big day, too. She used the potty twice and only had 2 accidents. One while she was sleeping so that didn't count. She has been the most difficult little girl. She is very independent. J was trained by 2 1/2 and never even has had an accident at night. Tootie won't do anything unless it is her idea. She picks out what she wears, she has to buckle her own seatbelt, and which cup she drinks out of. Whew!! So this has been quite an obstacle. Bribery with candy and initiative to get new goggles, a swim suit, and swim lessons with J seems to be working very well.

Sophi has been waving and saying "Hiiii Hiiii" so cute. This pic in the high chair is what I could catch of her waving.

Toots insisted on wearing her high heels outside. I was worried her feet would freeze while she walked thru the snow. Luckily, J talked her into wearing her "cool" snowboots.

J took the picture of all of us girls. My little aspiring photographer. He took some pics with Cara and Ryans camera at Christmas, too.

No comments: