Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010






I hope everybody had a great Valentine's Day. Eric and I had a fabulous time. We went over to Mom and Dad's Friday after Eric got off of work and had a little belated birthday party for Mom. The next day we got up and went to Gig's and replaced 32 electrical outlets, 12 light switches, and 3 light fixtures. Her house looks great with all the changes she has been making. We had a great lunch over there and I ate about 3 of her famous pineapple rolls. Yummo! We headed out and were going to stop at the nursing home to see how Pampa Bud's hip was doing but I got a call and the realtor had people over to see the house but they couldn't get in. Well in all the busy-ness of trying to get out the door to go to Mom's...I locked the wrong doors and they couldn't get in and didn't want to wait 45 minutes until I was the rest of the way home. Drat!!! They were cash buyers, too. Hopefully, they will call back this week and want to see the house. They walked around in the snow and looked in all the windows.

My wonderful husband, surprised me and took me to our favorite restaurant, Stone Creek where he had reservations so we didn't have to wait the 1hr 30minutes like the other couples. We had drinks, then my fav appetizer fried green tomatoes with crab and hollindaise sauce, then a steak with lobster meat and bernaise sauce on top, and Creme Brulee for dessert. He gave me a pair of diamond droplet earrings that are beautiful then we came home and watched movies and slept in and I didn't do a thing yesterday. We just laid around and watched movies all day. It was awesome!!!!

No comments: