Thursday, February 18, 2010

The photo shoot

I took the kids for pictures today. They did really well!! Tootie was sooo busy and didn't want to look at the camera and Soph was teething but all in all we got some good photos. I was a little stressed. Tootie had to have props all the time. The girl was trying to get her to give up the beads, babies, hats, etc. but I just told her to let her go since that was her personality. Toots didn't want to wear her heels that matched her dress so I told her to leave her sneakers on with her dress; I didn't care. I had matching outfits for the girls and thought "What am I doing? They don't have similar personalities at all. So I got outfits to express their own personalities. J is always my big boy and he absolutely adores his little sisters. He would do anything for them. AUNTIES, GRANDMAS, AND GREAT GRANDMAS DO NOT WORRY ABOUT COPYING THESE PICS TO UPLOAD. I GOT LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES WITH MY PACKAGE COUPON AND YOU WILL HAVE MORE PICS THAN YOU THOUGHT WERE POSSIBLE.

1 comment:

The Hendrys said...

cute pics, I'm cutting Caroline's hair-you better not leave me alone with her. :) I can't believe you wrangle all three on a daily basis, you are like wonder woman!!