Friday, February 19, 2010

Stories I can't forget


Sorry Guys, no new pics today. But I had a couple of cute stories I couldn't forget to write down.
Eric is in Virginia at his friend's memorial service so it's just me and the kids until Sunday. The girls and I took J to school, picked up the dry cleaning, went to the bank, and the grocery store. At the grocery store, of course, Tootie had to push Sophi in the cart. Luckily, we didn't run into any blue hairs today!
We picked J up from school and was just ready to go to Chuck E. Cheese's when Toots fell into a mud puddle. I forget to tell you that during nap time, she snuck out of her bed, tried on every pair of shoes in her closet and pulled her Easter dress down and put it on, and she took her pull up off. Luckily she stayed dry. Whew!!
Anyway, the kids were so excited to go to Chuck E.'s that as soon as I picked up J, he said, "Mom, everyday is a party with you" LOL!

I always feel like a superhero when I can accomplish anything with all 3 kids. I managed all 3 at Chuck E.'s for 3 hours and 85 tokens later. Sophi even road a few rides tonight. Toots had a meltdown at the time to go home but other than that we managed pretty darn good. J and C pretty much stayed glued together. At one point, I had to continue putting tokens in the horsey while Tootie jumped fences. I'm probably going to have sciatica in my left side one day with as much as Sophi stays glued to my hip. She is getting big, too. The hardest part was feeding all those darn tickets into the machine while bending over, holding Sophi, my purse and 3 cups in both hands and helping Tootie try to get them straight while they fed in and having about 20 people behind us waiting on us. They pretty much cried all the way home from exhaustion and passed out. Ahhhh! my king size bed and the TV to myself...what more could a girl ask for?

Another funny little story...Tootie has to do everything that J does and last night, he wanted to wear his Superman pjs to bed. So I go upstairs and Tootie has J's Captain America costume on with the mask and is passed out in bed. She's a trip!!!

She was also telling the big girls at Chuck E's "now one more turn, this is it, then you have to share with me". Speaking her mind, will never be this girl's problem. LOL!

No comments: