Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day All






Happy Father's Day!

Well, we went over to Mom and Dad's yesterday and went up to see the new fence. Dad and Mom finished the last half of the fence that Dad, Eric, and Craig didn't get finished last weekend. It looks beautiful and Gig's central air should be finished today!! The kids swam and had a good time.

Well, Bible school is over and the kids are going to miss it, especially Tootie (and Soph and I ;) ). Eric had his 2 teeth extracted. The looked like baby teeth, it was weird. The doc sent home the teeth for J to see. Eric felt fine by the end of the day.

It was 92 with a heat index of 110 but that didn't stop me from putting my 2 layers of clothes, with sweatpants and sweatshirt, army boots and hat. And picking raspberries for 2 hours. I would rather sweat like that for 2 hours than deal with poison ivy, chiggers, and mosquito bites for 2 weeks! Tootie told me not to get stuck by a missile (that's what she calls thistles) it was so cute. I saw a 5ft long black cow snake it in my raspberry thicket so I came home to tell J about my adventure and he said "what did that snake say to you?" So I told him the snake said if they came in the woods he was going to come and find them. Since then I have been asked if snakes can open doors, if they can fly, and "do they have super powers?" So funny.

Here are some pics of the kids posing for Bible School.

No comments: