Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise






Well, today was day 2 of Swim Team. 7:15 am comes really early, especially when you don't go to bed before midnight. J had a great time, though. He worked on freestyle and is a natural at the backstroke. He passed up 4 kids, Yay! He did break a pair of goggles and motioned for me to bring his other pair over so I did and went to pick up the broken one and he says "Mooooom, just leave them and I'll get them later". So funny.

Yesterday was difficult. The coach was asking me where J was as far as what he could do and I turn around and Tootie has taken her tutu off and stripped naked. So I was making her get dressed super fast. She tells me "You said I couldn't go swimming in my tutu so I took it off"

Sophi is doing great walking. She is walking 7-8 steps. She just laughs so big she bears all 7 of her teeth when she does it. She usually only walks to me but tonight Tootie was coaxing her over and she walked to her.

No comments: