Saturday, June 5, 2010

Jackson loses his first Tooth!






This morning I got up early and snuck out of the house to go to the biggest yard sale in the nation on US 40. It goes all the way from Maryland to Missouri. I just went up thru Plainfield. I bought Tootie a new Snow White outfit that she is currently sleeping in, J got a couple of computer games and a Semi for his cars, and Soph got a Ladybug toy. I did get some shirts and play clothes for the kids. It was fun. It has been years since I went saleing. I also had to get groceries :(

I was making a chocolate mousse cake tonight and ran out of whipping cream and J and Eric ran to the store for me. Eric called and J had wiggled it and it just fell out. He didn't freak out since Eric was so excited.

The tooth fairy was SUPER excited!! ;) I asked J what he thought she might bring him and he tells me $10 or a CD like Morgan got. That is some serious inflation from when I was a kid. And thanks alot Mark and Stac for that CD! The tooth fairy did cover inflation from my 25 cents from when I was a kid and he got $2 and a little not telling him what a great job he does taking care of his teeth and brushing frequently. Can't wait until the morning.

My little Soph is a climber. More so than my other 2. I have to keep all my dining room chairs pulled out for she makes it up on top of the table in seconds flat and is pulling out my flowers or destroying something else. She also climbs my pantry shelves! She can get up into my bay window by scaling the couch. Simply amazing! She's still asking "What's that?" for everything and she says "Bang Bang" when Tootie harasses her.

Tootie plays with her babies all the time and asked me where her baby girl's bottle was. I told her she had just had it and laughed. She put her hand on her hip, cocked her head to the side and said "Mommy don't laugh, this is VERY serious"

No comments: