Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tutus and Bible School




Well Tootie tells me yesterday that she "needs to wear a tutu so all her girls can see it". We negotiated a dress with shorts on underneath for Bible School. Of course, she picks her brand new dress I was hoping to save for the 4th of July but "oh well" She gets to Bible School and says "I'm here! Hi Girls" It was adorable. Then she turns around and says "Go Mommy, Go, Go!" These are the times you are secretly hoping for "Mommy don't leave me". Luckily I have my little Soph who still clutches to my hip and we go on our merry little way and have a few hours to ourselves.

My good friend, Tina, from high school watched the kids last weekend and had these Weebles and their villages. I don't know if you guys remember these from when we were little but they have discontinued them and my kids loved them. So I got on ebay and bought a couple of villages and little Weeble people. They came in today and the kids played for hours!!! Quietly I might add, with only a squabble or two, which is very rare! Go Weebles!

Well, Eric had his wisdom teeth cut out when he was in high school. Recently, one grew back. Weird, huh? Apparently all of the roots weren't cut out and so one grew back and is pressing on all his teeth and causes a lot of discomfort so he will be having a tooth extraction at 8am which I coordinated with VBS. Therefore, I will have 4 babies home with me tomorrow. LOL!

No comments: