Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy HOT Weekend






Well, we didn't do very much this weekend besides clean. I started out mowing yesterday when something on the mower broke. So I helped Eric. We removed all the tar from the new truck (We bought my Pampa Bud's pickup), then we washed it twice, Eric polished it, then waxed it (including the bed), then I detailed the inside,and Eric put the liner back in. Then he sanded and grinded the towing bumper, primed it, and painted it today. I also got all my flowers and bushes fertilized and trimmed up.

Then today, which was a hot one, I finished mowing and trimming and cleaned house. Luckily we grilled out for supper and even fixed Smores so we didn't have to turn the stove in. I went out to pick raspberries but it was a short season and they have all fizzled out. But my blackberries should be ready next week. Yay!

Nothing about the kids to report except for Sophi can definately say "Chip" for cheese puffs. She LOVES them!

No comments: