Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 Down, 2 to Go

Well, we finished our inspection of the new house today and are awaiting the report. We found a bunch of stuff that was done the cheap way but I think a lot of houses are like that. Easy fix compared to moving walls and remodeling ;) The pool inspector comes at noon tomorrow. Our house was inspected for Radon the other day and the buyers and general inspector come tomorrow. So ready to get all the logistics over with! Eric took tomorrow off, Yay!!! Glad I don't have to deal with this inspection stuff myself, especially since I don't have a clue!!

J had a field trip to the museum and had a blast, today!!! Wish I could have made it but maybe next year.

HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BROTHER WHO IS ABOUT TO BE A DADDY! IT DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE!!!

No comments: