Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hiding in the boxes





Well, I am down to 2 rooms. I have the kitchen and basement left to pack up. The boxes have eaten up the dining room and the girls like to play amongst them. I even got the shed packed up today. The packing, realtor stuff, and everything else seems like there are not enough hours in the day.

The inspection for our house was pretty good. We have to fix 3 things which isn't bad. We got the GFCI outlets put in the kitchen tonight, are giving money for a new exterior door from the kitchen to garage, and the pain of it is the Radon test came back slightly high so we have to pay $1200 for a special vent to be installed in the basement.

J's teacher caught me in the hall yesterday to tell me how impressed she was with him. No one else could think of a word and she showed it in a book and J was the only one who could sound it out. It was the word "kelp"

He's in the parade with his class on Saturday.

No comments: