Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

I'm getting bad about forgetting my camera but have so much on my little plate.
Eric left for SC for 2 weeks for business, yesterday morning and so the kids and I headed over for a quick visit with Mom and Dad. We got in about noon and had a fabulous lunch and Nene and Pop took the kids on 4 wheeler and mower rides, played games, let J read them books, Mom took them to the store for their favorite, "Frog Spit" (they are like lime push up popsicles...I think they just like to be able to say they are eating frog spit) One of Craig's best buddies was in town from Chicago and had a pair of Craig's shoes so he stopped and visited after the kids had went to bed, which was fun. Then Mom, Dad, and I visited for quite some time. Then Poor Dad had to get up at 5:30 to head over to Steve's farm. They were back at corn picking, today. So Mom and I took all the kids over for their tractor rides. Steve and Dad are always so nice and patient with the kids. They stop and let them ride in the tractor with the ogger cart or then they climb in the truck and take some wagons to the elevator. They are natorious for pushing all kinds of buttons!! They had a great time and always cry when they have to leave the field. But Miss Tootie still has her sinus infection and has been cranky and needed to leave and eat lunch and take a nap, especially since it was 2pm. They did not take a nap, however!!! Well my little angelic Soph Bug did, LOL! I know...just wait until she turns 2!
We are still working on negotiating our house! Say a prayer that we finish this tomorrow! One of the buyers has been out of town. Now Eric is out of town, so Ughh!

J is reading!!!! His favorite book to read to everyone is "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" Tootie doesn't have the patience, yet. He gets upset with her because he tries to read to her and halfway thru she says " That's OK Boogie, I go to bed now" or "We need to say prayers, now"

Well I better get to bed since for the next couple of weeks, I will be loading everybody up at 7:30 to take J to school! Next time, pictures...I promise!!

No comments: