Sunday, September 26, 2010

September Birthdays!






Happy Happy Birthday, to Uncle Sean (who I am REALLY late on...this house has deteriorated my mind), Uncle Craig, and Eric...aka..Daddy!! We had Eric and Craig's birthday party at Mom and Dad's today. Yumm-o, Lasagne, Chicken Parm, fruit salad, garlic bread, J's fav...Deviled Eggs, and Apple Dumplings and Cheesecake for dessert. Gig and Mamma were able to make it. But again with the distractions on my mind, I forgot my camera. I know, totally, not like me!!!

Tootie was talking to the baby in Aunt Nichole's belly and said "Come out, Baby, Come out!" It was hysterical. She was determined to see that baby. She kept lifting Nichole's shirt up and couldn't understand why she couldn't see them.

Nene and Gig got the kids LOTS of wonderful fall and winter clothes and pjs, which they were sooooo excited to try on and wear to bed, tonight. And they had to take their new flashlights that Mamma got them in their Halloween bags to bed, also. So cute. It was like Christmas for them. Nene also got them new coloring books for Halloween, which kept them very busy on the way home and while the boys opened their birthday.

Well, our pool inspection found lots of problems with the pool and she feels a new pool should be put in after the erosion issue is fixed so now we have to re negotiate with the sellers after they have a pool inspection this week. Yuck! Why can't it just be easy to buy a house anymore! I think I will get a big AMEN from Cara and Ryan on this one. Anyway, we should know more later this week!

Well, Mom and I are predicting a new baby Hendry this week. That baby can't get too much bigger for his LITTLE Mama!

No comments: