Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Applesauce Incident






Well, today I had my first hormonal meltdown on the way to work. You know I only work 2 12hr shifts a week. However, I leave at 5:30am and get home at 9pm. I don't see them at all for 2 days. It becomes harder and harder. This morning, Jackson happen to come down and he said to me "You know who loves you, Mommy? (points to himself) "I do"!! I couldn't hardly leave. I think I cried about how much I miss them when I'm working pretty much all day.

Anyway, the cutest thing. They have been inseparable since J got home. They were playing outside and J asked C if she wanted to go for a wagon ride. He picked her up and put her in the wagon and wheeled her around the yard. I saw him stop under the pine tree and get distracted by a branch. In the meantime, she stood up to grab a leaf as he decided to take off. She did a complete front flip, but the girl never cried or fussed. J picked her up and carried her back to the wagon and away they went. I think they were both shell shocked. He was afraid he was going to get in trouble, and she was wondering what the heck happened.

So, during dinner last night, Tootie got wild with her food. We looked over and somehow her applesauce ended up on the ceiling

No comments: