Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bathroom Update

Well, we are knee deep in the bathroom this weekend. Technically, I babysit while Eric works on the room. I still think his job is much more fun!!! Anyway, he finished the plumbing and today he has ran a new circuit from the junction box under the house to supply the new bathroom. He wanted to go through the attic but the rafters were not willing to be helpful. The hard part is now over.

Jackson has been outside taking Caroline for a wagon ride and now is doing art work and watching "Racing Stripes".

I caught Little C upstairs pulling my files out of the file cabinet. She was soooo cute, though. She had paper strung everywhere and was sooo proud of herself for her beautiful mess. Of course, all I could do was laugh and tell her what a great job she did.

No comments: