Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boys Are Back in Town






Well, I picked up the guys, today. I'm so glad they are home. I don't think I could have made it another day. I missed them both so much and so did Tootie. She was elated when they got into the car. Jackson got such a wonderful tan and had an amazing time. He first said to me, "We came back to get you mom, are you ready to go to Grandma's?" Everyone took such awesome pics. Jackson couldn't hardly stop talking about everything he got to do and how much fun he had. We had to keep him awake on this evening. He was wanting to fall asleep on the couch about 5:30pm. He was mad at me, too, for not letting him talk to Grandma on the phone last night. Everyone made it so special. Lesley took the time off work, Sean took some time off, John, Cheri, and John John came over. Everybody went swimming with him. The guys took him golfing. He went to camp and spent time with Nain and caught some fish. He went to Chuck E. Cheese. He had such a memorable time. I think next time, Tootie will older and have fun and maybe even remember a lot of it.

No comments: