Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hail Storm






Yesterday, we had a huge hail storm and got lots of pea sized hail. I had just pulled the Tahoe in the garage when it started. I was taking these pics thru the garage side door which has 3 panels of glass. Jackson realized his sunglasses were outside and flung the door open from the side of me and I put my arm up to protect my face from getting hit by the door. Well, my left hand went straight through the glass. It scared Jackson more than anything. I had him run get a towel for my arm. After I got the bleeding to stop, I realized I wouldn't need any stitches. I had Eric come home anyway (it was already 5pm, anyway) since I was feeling a little whoozy. The worst cuts were on my legs from the backsplash of the glass. I have all kinds of superficial cuts on my palm that are like paper cuts...I would take those deep cuts over paper cuts anyday. Those little papercuts sting.

No comments: