Sunday, June 7, 2009

Spiderman and Hello Kitty




Well, Eric had some payback, today. He went out for a friend's bachelor party yesterday and was going to golf 18 holes then come home since he had to BE at work at 5am this morning for a system upgrade. Well, he ended up visiting and going out with his buds a little while longer. Like he didn't get home until 2am! Then he left at 4am!!

Generally, this doesn't bother me. However, in the meantime, it took J and C until 11pm to go to sleep. I finally, had to lay on the floor between their beds until they fell asleep. So I went to bed and Sophi woke up at 12:30 am for a feeding. So I fed her and rocked her and put her back down and then Caroline woke up at 2am scared because she forgot where she was. Then J had to go potty at 3am. Then I had to call work at 4:30am. Finally, Eric's work called at 5am. And Sophi was up again at 6:00am. Then everybody was up at 8:30. Soooooo, when Eric got home, I let him sleep for a couple hours and at 1pm. I took off on my very own (which NEVER happens, I always at least have one of them) and went shopping for 4 glorious hours!! I could think my own thoughts and didn't hear anyone call ME mommy 1 time. Nice mini vacation.

Things are better tonight, of course, Sophi went down right at 8pm as usual in her big girl crib and it only took J and Caroline 45minutes until they both fell asleep at the same time.

So on my shopping trip, I got J a new pair of summer pajamas and he begged for Superman (Spiderman is out and Superman is in). I didn't think I would be able to find it since Superman is a little old. I found summer pjs with an attached cape! He thought this was awesome. Miss Caroline got big girl panties and I am pushing the potty training. We'll see...she is VERY bullheaded. She also got a big girl booster car seat that is pink and says "Princess" in the headrest. She finally hit 30lbs. Yay!! She would take her straps off no matter how tight in her 5 point "racing" seat. Don't worry, Sophi didn't get left out. She got some new outfits including one that says "Mommy's girl". When I got home she was in on the rug in the living room rolling around by Eric's chair. I was fixing dinner and talking to Eric, she rolled and nudged herself to my voice and made it all the way to the carpet hardwood line.

No comments: