Sunday, June 7, 2009

Horseys in the yard


Eric looked out the window after supper and saw 2 beautiful deer. Caroline said "look horseys, horseys, yay"! The pic is a little blurred since I hurried to take a picture out the window before the kids yelled them off.

The battle between me and the rabbits are back on. I keep spraying the liquid fence every 3 or 4 days but they are back into my flowers. They have been chewing on my lillies and iris leaves,now. They ate all 6 of Eric's Gerber daisies by the mailbox (not even a stem left). I have spent like $60 on liquid fence. I counted 10 rabbits in the yard tonight. Time to invest in a riffle.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Christi thanks for the comment. So good to hear from you. I love your blog the kids pics sooo cute. I have the Lasix but dr said to only take if feet swell? Will ask dr about the other. Sai hi to everyone