Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hot June Sunday






Today, was a slow Sunday. I got cancelled from work, again. It's a slow summer at the hospital. It's okay by us, though. The weekends are the only time we have as a family anyway. Eric would much rather have me at home with the 3 kids than any amount of money! We went out for brunch, came back and Eric and the girls took a nap while J and I went for another 4 mile bike ride. It was so stinkin hot, today, too. We were racing down a hill and J was laughing and making fun of me for going to slow and he totally wiped out. He only scraped his knee and is fine, but it hurt his pride. The boys washed the Tahoe and Tootie and I watched. She was my little muse while I took pics. Then, Eric worked on the lawnmower. Pretty uneventful day.

Funny moment for the day: The kids went to bed and had a hard time going to bed. Shocker! Anyway, J fell hard asleep but at 10 I could still hear Tootie, so I went to check on her. She was sitting in the middle of the room talking and playing with a pile of toys. She got a little stool and turned the lamp on to play. Hilarious yet frustrating at the same time. She passed out about 10 minutes after that when I placed her in bed.

No comments: