Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chef Sophi






I know I have been behind lately, but I've had 2 job interviews in the past couple of weeks and working on my new website for my Legal Nurse consulting business plus J has had lots of school projects and now has Math test and Spelling tests on Friday. My interview has been with Clarian for a nursing informatics position, which is basically a cross between a nurse and computer programmer to change software and documentation. My team of 6, if I get the job, would be servicing the nursing documentation system for Methodist, IU, Riley, Clarian West, Clarian North, Clarian Arnett, Ball Hospital, and all beltway hospitals. So wish me luck, it will be hard going back full time after being at home for so long but it will be nice to have a career.

Here are some pics of Sophi trying on lots of clothes and in her new chef outfit. She loves to pretend like she is cooking!

No comments: