Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday to my Baby Girl!!






Happy 2nd Birthday to my Amazing Sophi Gracie!!! I can't believe she is 2. I know it's been a while since I posted but it has been a busy time. We took the kiddos to Chuck E. Cheese for Soph's birthday tonight and are headed to Toy Story 3 Ice Capades tomorrow afternoon.

I had a job interview at Clarian for a Nursing Informatics position on Wednesday and was called to come in for a second interview next Wednesday.

Tootie loves preschool!! She is in a phase were she refuses to wear underwear and socks!! Go figure, as her teacher says, "she will always be a leader and not a follower, so when she gets older that will be a good thing!"

J is doing great. He will start having weekly spelling tests starting next week for 2nd semester but he is very strong in spelling.

No comments: