Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year 2011






I know I'm slacking off. It has been so busy around here. I have been applying for contracts, jobs at lawfirms, nurse educator positions so say a few prayers for me. Time to get back to work. Tootie started preschool today!! My big girl. She was soooo excited and so brave. She sat with the Kindergartners until some other preschool kids got there. She thought she was big stuff!!! Soph and I stayed until she lined up to go to her classroom from the gym. She was the line leader and turned around and looked at me and said "It's ok Mom, I'll be back in just a little while Honey, you can go now". So stinkin cute. She had a fabulous day and can't wait to do it again. The secretary, my friend, Deanna, saw her skipping so she must have had a happy day. J was ready to get back to school, he was getting bored!

On Dec. 30th, he had his first sleepover with his best bud, Brecken. Wooohoo! Those boys wore me out. They ran in circles, wrestled, played trains, ran some more, played the Wii. I thought for sure they would be exhausted but no such luck. Tootie had been asleep for about an hour when I told the boys at 9:15 it was time for bed. They wanted to sleep in the top bunk together, BIG mistake. They were jumping and running and ended up waking Tootie up. Well, she had had a power nap, so she was ready to go! She was putting a little fake mouse in the doorway to scare the boys. Then she decided to sleep in the bottom bunk. Well about 10:30, I had to send Tootie to her room and separate the boys into separate bunk beds. I finally heard silence at 11 pm. Wow! Then they were up at 8:30 ready to go :)))) It sure was fun, though!

Mom and Dad took J and Tootie to see "Yogi Bear" for New Years Eve and then I picked them up on New Years Day afternoon, they loved it!!

Eric had to work on my car tonight. The other wheel berrhing went out! Yuck! I guess when you get 170,000 miles you expect to have some problems, here and there!

Soph bug decided to jump in the tub tonight with her clothes on while I turned my back!

No comments: