Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas 11 months early






We had Christmas at Mam and Gig's last weekend. What a great time to get to see everybody, especially my little Ashy! He is smiling and getting SOOO big. I love the smiley stage. Soph is a bit jealous when Auntie Chrissy is holding her little Asher Bear. He is 16lbs now and is 3 1/2 months. The food is great and J, Zion, and Ava are all 6 so they had so much to do and in common and remained remarkably quiet. Soph, Elliot and Nikki did, too. Now Tootie is 3 remember. I keep telling myself when she turns 4 and loses the tude, I have another one turning 2 next week soooo, look out. And she has the "No" down. She told Tootie clear as day, today "No, Don't Do That" and emphasized the T. Hilarious. Tootie loves preschool and amazingly enough is a perfect student with no trouble, attitude, or difficulty getting to do anything. She just saves that for at home. Well, the pics explain it all.

No comments: