Tuesday, May 5, 2009






Did you notice Tootie's pink gardening/snow gloves? Hilarious. She actually went upstairs and found these when she saw me with mine on.

I ended up planting 4 azaleas, 6 rose bushes, 2 flats of wave petunias, 1 flat of shock wave petunias, 2 coral bells, 6 planters full of flowers (including this year's new Lollipop Pink Gerbera Daisies...so cool), 1 flat of begonias, and some decorative grasses. Eric still has to plant his marigolds and Gerber daisies. He told me to give him a flower bed because he wanted some flowers other than pink, purple, and white. Of course, he picked my most hated flowers to spite me. I am NOT a marigold fan, especially the tiger color one. But I gave him the flagpole flower bed where he will plant tiger marigolds and orange and yellow Gerber Daisies. Great exercise day! And the kids ate strawberry oatmeal as requested for supper.

No comments: