Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Green thumb...I mean 3 Green Thumbs






Well, Tootie and I did some gardening this morning while J was at school and Sophi napped in her swing/bouncy seat. Then after I picked up J, he had to help. He thought he "needed some sun" so he took of his shirt. Tootie decided to take off her pants and diaper and apply her pants to her head as a hat. Then somehow the shoes went missing and so the socks are black as you can imagine. Tootie did the watering and J mixed the root stimulator in the soil for my roses. The landscaping pics are missing the timbers because they are still drying in the garage waiting on Eric. The new rose bed timbers are just laying there as my boundaries, they still need stained and laid. They are also just waiting on Eric. Here are some pics.

No comments: