Wednesday, May 6, 2009






My Mission as a Mom is to make sure my kids grow up with a kind heart. Yesterday, J got in trouble for making Kendall cry. He and another boy were laughing at her. And she is the sweetest girl in his class (remember the arranged marriage). Anyway, his conscious was getting to him and he told me about on the way home yesterday. We talked about how important it was for him to apologize today. This morning he woke up and told me he was going to tell Kendall that she looked beautiful. I told him that was a great plan. "But Mom, what if the boys laugh at me?" I told him to ignore them and the most important thing was to make Kendall feel good and important. So when I picked him up, the first thing he told me was that he told Kendall she looked very pretty, today, and she said "Thank you very much Jackson. That makes me happy". Apparently, he told her that she looked pretty in her pink pants. Anyway, mission completed...for today, anyway.

No comments: