Monday, May 4, 2009

Swinging With the Monkeys






Well, I signed up to work extra at 8pm Sat. night for 8 hours on Sunday. However, Sophi seemed to know I was going to be leaving and decided to have a meltdown from 1am-4am and Daddy didn't know how ultimately help her. Therefore, I did not go to work on Sunday since I was up most of the night. I am so glad!!! We had a great family day on Sunday and worked out in the yard. Even Sophi Grace joined us in her bouncy seat when she was not napping. We worked on replacing the landscaping timbers around our flower beds and finished preparing my rose garden under my bay window in the dining room. The kids were monkeying around under the pine tree. It was so funny; I heard J saying that he was Sandman and Buddy was Sandman's Faithful companion, the next thing I hear is "Toot come save us from the enemies". I turn around and J had buried himself in pine needles and he had buried Buddy in pine needles, also. You saw 4 little eyes poking out. I wasn't fast enough to get my camera before Tootie rescued them by scooping them out.

The unfortunate event for the day was that Eric dropped a landscaping timber from 3ft onto his foot and his Right big toe is black and about 3 sizes larger than the other. He is currently soaking in Epsom salt and pouting. Ha! It does look nasty, though.

No comments: