Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sophi sucking her thumb




Well, a couple of days ago Miss Sophi started sucking her thumb. I have tried so hard to get her to take a bottle or pacifier but she spits them out and puts that thumb right in. Neither J or C sucked their thumb but now I'm going to struggle with Sophi to prevent the thumb sucking. This picture is a little blurred. I realized after that I had a manual setting on that was out of focus but too late to catch Soph sleeping and sucking her thumb so it's a little blurred.

The other picture was of Sophi; she was playing in her swing and I put a little toy on her tray and she reached out and grabbed it and shook it. Smart baby for less than 4 months. She surprised herself.

The kids were having a picnic on the porch.

Well this darn Midwestern weather. We didn't know if Sean and Les were going to make it. They called and their flight from NY to Chicago had been delayed a couple of hours and the last flight out of Chicago was at 11:10pm. They had to leave at 9:30pm from NY to make it to Chicago and be at their connecting flight in 15 minutes. They made it but I'm sure they are exhausted. Eric and I are waiting up until they get here which will probably be about 2:30am.

No comments: