Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Bachelorette Party





Well, I got the pics back from the big party last weekend. Under sworn secrecy, I can only post a few pics since "what happens in St. Louis, stays in St. Louis"! Ha! All I can say is that staying up til 5am KILLED me for the past 2 days. I'm good to go today, though! I think we gave her all the time of her life. Here are some kid version pics.
The evening went kinda like this: We got to St. Louis around 5:30pm and checked into the hotel, then went to dinner at the Murder Mystery Mansion where I had arranged for all us to have speaking parts. Nichole was Lizzy Borden, I was The Black Widow, Trish was Samantha Stevens, Jen was Micky, Jamie was Janet from Rocky Horror Picture Show, Kristen was the Wolfman, and I can't remember who Kalyssa was. We had a blast figuring out who murdered Norman (Gomez and Morticia's neighbor). Guess out of the 7 of us who got it right. If you guessed me you are so smart.

Then we went back to the hotel and played "I never" for 2 hours. Then we went dancing until 2am and after that is top secret. Came back and went to bed at 4am or 5am IN time.

No comments: