Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Precious Angel 7 months pictures






I took some 7 month pictures today of Sophi while we were outside. I wish I hadn't overexposed them and the colors would have been much sharper. She was so excited to get her feet in the grass. She is sleeping like a dream lately!!! She goes to bed 7pm and gets up at 4am or 5am to eat and goes back to sleep until 8 or 8:30 and that's usually because the other 2 get up at 8:30am. She napped for 5 hours yesterday afternoon and still slept like a dream. I'm really glad now that her teeth all started coming in at the same time because now that we are on the down slope of it she is so happy, busy, and NOT fussy. She loves music now and loves to laugh at J. She crawls to the bottom of the stairs and looks up while the kids are playing upstairs and just looks at them like "Please, come down here so I can watch you".

No comments: