Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's Almost Time...Nichole's Shower




Well, we had Nichole's shower yesterday morning. It was a Mexican fiesta brunch and the food was soooo good. Mexican is her favorite. I would have to say my bridal bliss Mimosas were a smash hit, also. Then we took off for St. Louis for the bachelorette party. I will tell you it was a great time. All the girls had speaking lines in the Murder Mystery Dinner theatre. Nichole played Lizzy Borden and I played the Black Widow. Then we went back to the hotel for drinks and the "I Never Game". If you can imagine we had Nichole in a T-shirt that we made, a tiara, an 80's "bump" hairdo, fishnet arm socks, rock star earrings, a Bachelorette banner, blue eyeshadow, and can't forget the "I Love the Jonas Brothers" pin. It was awesome. Then of course some club dancing topped off with some exotic male dancing. Didn't get in until 4am. Ok, us moms, weren't doing so hot...but we made it and survived. We all need pins that say "I survived Nichole's Bachelorette party!" Ha!!!! A fun time was had by all!!

No comments: