Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm Back

My camera is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooohoooo. It was so worth the money. I got cancelled today. Yippy!!! So Eric installed a new door to the master bedroom. Our old door jam was messed up from where I had to kick the door in a couple of years ago to get Jackson out when he had locked himself in and was panicking.

Sophi is crawling like a speed demon and loves to sit up. We are having sleeping issues right now. She had her 6month visit on Friday and is 18lb 10oz. and 29inches in length which is in the 100th percentile. So she is going to be really tall. She has 6 teeth coming in. 3 have cut through and 3 are trying.

Tootie is back into potty training. She did really well today. She even came downstairs after bedtime and said she had to potty and she did twice.

J has been given permission to use his treehouse to play in as long as he doesn't let Tootie up there. He wants me to help him decorate so I helped him clean it out while Toots took a nap, today. Then we went for our Sunday bike ride.

This afternoon we took the kids to the beach here at the Lake and went swimming, then played in the park, then went for Mexican, and then ice cream. We had this little old couple at Dairy Queen who stayed in there car just to watch Tootie eat her ice cream cone. It was great entertainment. I found ice cream in some extreme places.

Blogger won't let me upload any pics right now. But I took 359 today. So I will have new pics all week

No comments: