Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Ballet Bar



Eric had a gold tournament all day yesterday so it was my first time taking all the kids to Tootie's dance lesson. She demands all attention while she is practicing and frequently peaks out the door to make sure I'm there and paying attention so I was afraid she wouldn't practice with J and Sophi sucking up some of the attention. She did great thru class. As a matter of fact, there were only 2 there and she did the splits on the left side, of course I didn't have my camera and wasn't fast enough with my phone. She also practiced on the bar which was so cute. J was my awesome helper and kept Soph away from the stairs which are right next to the studio room where Tootie practices. And little Miss Sophi is TOO busy and refuses being held AT ALL.
The problem started when dance lessons were over. They had a huge single competition downstairs and there were about 30-40 parents quietly watching the competition while sitting in folding chairs, we had to pass thru here to get to the parking lot. I was holding Sophi on the left and Tootie threw herself on the ground and refused to leave. I had to pick her up with my right arm and carry her sideways kicking on screaming and losing her shoes while J trailed behind me picking them up. While passing thru 30 quiet people. LOVELY! Don't worry she got a big spanking when we got to the car!

No comments: