Monday, May 24, 2010

Eric's little washers




It was so hot. I even put my suit on and J, C, and I had a water gun war. It was SO much fun. Poor Eric was cleaning out the gutters LOL! He wasn't into the whole wet thing anyway. I refuse to turn on the air until it's close to bedtime so the kids sleep well. So it was 85-86 in the house all day. When it was time to cool off and take a bath, Eric offered to watch the kids while I cleaned up first. This is what he had them do!

I cleaned all day today. We have a walk thru of the house for a bunch of realtors tomorrow.

I wish you all could see Soph dance. I have to get that on video. She starts by shaking her head side to side while she is crawling, then she stops gets up on her knees and does the "raising the house" with her hands while squealing. It is such a riot.

No comments: