Friday, May 21, 2010

Mud Puddles



Yesterday, I stopped at J's school and Mrs. Hughes tells me that Jackson said the funniest thing. Apparently, they were learning a new prayer, when Jackson says "My Mom prays ALL the time" she says "Lord Have Mercy" all day. It was so funny.

Miss Sophi took 6 steps to me yesterday. She still thinks crawling is much faster but she is finding that she is so tall she can reach anything on the counters like Eric's wallet, cell phones, and she can take out the floor vent and throw shoes down it. She climbed onto the dining room table and pulled out all of my flowers from the vase.

Tonight, I looked out the window to find that Tootie and J were naked as J birds riding their bikes through the mud puddles. I thought to myself, at least they had enough sense not to get their clothes muddy. Nope, they threw them into the mud puddle. LOL!

I've been working on my own background. It took me hours on Wed. night to go thru Publisher and create bits and pieces and then convert them into the right files. Well, I thought I had it but I can't get the HTML code written right on the blog spot. Anyway, who can help please feel free to email me!

No comments: