Sunday, May 9, 2010

I know It has been a few days

I haven't posted a lot this week since Eric has been working night shifts to do some training. Which, I might add, is a horror for me. LOL! So he can sleep in the mornings I take the kids for a 4-5mile walk/ J rides his bike so the house can stay quiet. Then I bring them back and we have been having breakfast picnics outside. Then normal lunch and nap stuff then pick up J and deal with fits for the rest of the day, bathtime, and bedtime. Then I'M ready for bed.

So Thursday, when J didn't have school was a challenging day. Everybody was in a bad mood. J and C fought ALL day. I told them I was ready to lock them out of the house until they changed their attitude. Well, a little while later, J cried and said "I'm so sorry I have been in a storm all day, I'm trying to find my way to the rainbow". I thought I was going to die laughing. He must have heard that at school but since that day, he keeps asking me if he's in the rainbow. So funny!

No comments: