Sunday, October 24, 2010

6th Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese






J had a great turnout for his birthday. We had 10- 5 yr olds. Wow!! That's a lot when they are running around like chickens!! LOL! Luckily some of my very dear friends and Mom and Dad were there to help. Thank Heavens!! Kristy Keith helped pour all the drinks and keep track of kids, Colbey helped write down all gifts and kept Jackson and Brecken busy on the miner ride. Pop took on Tootie and Eric and Mom rotated holding and chasing Sophi. We all had a great time. We had 28 people in our party! J got so many wonderful things! He had trouble deciding which ones to play with when we got home. I have to say it was a little sad to pick up the Spiderman cake. I have always made the kids's cakes every year. This year he begged me for this display cake at Kroger, I even told him I could make that same cake but he said "Nah, that's ok Mom, take a break this year" LOL! Oh well! I still have the girls's birthdays this year.
They have this new ticket blaster that the birthday kids get into this chamber and catch as many tickets as they can carry. I told J to lift his shirt and catch as many tickets as he could. But he is my modest boy and said "NO way, Mom, I'm not lifting up my shirt" He did catch 3 special tickets worth 300 pts and ended up with 550 tickets at the end of the day and was able to get a Spongebob puzzle. I had just enough trinket bags. Whew!! I had a few people call today and yesterday saying they were coming after all. Only 3 of his classmates couldn't come. Now I have 3 grouchy bears tonight. Their little eyes are glazed over!

No comments: