Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Docile Dog




Buddy is such a good doggy. Yesterday, while the girls slept and Eric watched his ball game. J and I went for our walk/bike ride. We were almost home when all of the sudden a big Boxer ran out from a house straight toward J. He was just trotting so I don't think he would have hurt him but before he got even close to Jackson, Buddy jumped in the air and grabbed the dog by his throat. They were fighting and biting. I was wondering how I was going to get them apart. I told J to keep riding since the house was right around the corner. Then, I just yelled for Buddy to stop and when he saw J was okay and up in the distance, he just walked away and the other dog did not follow. Phew!!!! He would never let anything happen to any of the kids. Then when we got home he laid down under the pine tree and let the kids bury him in needles. Hilarious!!!

No comments: