Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!!!


Well, I got to spend most of the day with J since there was no school today. He and the girls got to go to Vickie's to play for a couple of hours until Eric picked them up so that I could go get ready for the Teacher Dinner. Yay!!! It's over and I made it home in time to sing "Happy Birthday" and let him open a couple more of Nene and Pop's Birthday presents (He decided to wear the Spiderman costume to his Halloween party at school, tomorrow, Mom!!). I let them eat a cupcake right before bed ;) He ran up to me as soon as I got home and said "Mommy, can you fix me something to eat? Daddy made us a terrible dinner" LOL!!! He had lettuce on the sandwiches and J and Soph are so like me. They HATE lettuce on sandwiches.

J had a terrific teacher conference. He is testing at first grade levels. His teacher thinks he is incredibly "bright". He is a sweet boy with a "huge heart". He just needs to slow down a little on some of his work. He thinks being the first one done is important. Other than that, Mrs. B asked me if I had any concerns and I told her not until Tootie gets in her class. LOL!!!!!

No comments: