Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Baby Boy turns 6 tomorrow






It doesn't seem possible that my sweet baby boy turns 6, tomorrow. I sent Hulk cupcakes, Green Hawaaian Punch, today for his school party...all those little kids had bright green mouths...so funny! He took a cupcake to Mrs. Keith, his principal and even she had a green mouth. She told me tonight that everyone was wearing their little Hulk ring and he wanted to make sure that she was wearing hers. So adorable!! He is such a sweet doll.

Well yesterday was a craze. The girls were cranky from their colds, anyway. I picked J up from school and then we all went to the store to pick up some things and Tooter had a normal meltdown since she couldn't get a toy. She threw herself in the aisle and kicked and screamed. So I just kept on walking. I very calmly said "Well, I guess another family will take you home since we don't allow fit throwers at our house". I just kept going to the next aisle. So I hear a commotion and thought I better go check on her and come back to the previous aisle to see that she has placed herself sideways and is blocking cart traffic! J was trying to drag her out of the way. Needless to say it was a very quiet car ride home and bedtime was right at 7pm. J moved over to the loft on the double bed and they are now separated to prevent chitty chatting at night. We better get moved very very soon or Mommy is going to have a nervous breakdown. 2 of my friends at J's school all have 3 kids and the same ages and we were all saying "OH YEAH, 3 is PLENTY" No more for us.

Tonight was my first night at the school for the Teacher Conference Dinner. My Tahoe was packed to the limit. I had parents donate supplies such as post it notes, pens, paper, cardstock, tape, stickers, thank you cards, etc. to put together appreciation bags. I made little bags that said "We Love Our St. Susanna Teachers" With little glitter hearts and school colors. All the paper and cardstock was in school colors, then we had Jimmy Johns Sandwiches, Panera Soup, amazing side dishes and desserts, I made an iced coffee drink that was gone in 5 minutes. Mr. Chapin had 4 cups!! I even had some. I hate coffee but with enough milk, creamer, and sugar you can drown out that coffee taste!! LOL!! One of our amazing families donated money for the sandwiches, one of our little 1st graders parents own Jimmy Johns and gave us a great deal for the sandwiches, Eric and I donated the Panera soups, and I had lots of people bring in food, one of my moms made flower arrangements, and my awesome good friend Patti helped me serve and clean up tonight! One night down and one night to go. I should get home just in time tomorrow night to have a cupcake and open a few presents with J before he and Tootie go to bed.

No comments: