Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bummer Saturday





Well we haven't done too much, today. Eric mowed the yard and I cleaned up the house. The kiddos have been doing puzzles and playing in the leaves and riding bikes. The girls took turns riding the mower with Eric and now we are all snuggled down watching Scooby Doo and downloading a movie for tonight.

I got a chance to catch up with Aunt Les the other night which was so much fun. I wish we had hours to talk. I feel so bad; I'm sure I talked her ear off. It had been so long and I had been couped up with the kids all day and it was nice to carry on adult conversations. Thanks for letting me bend your ear. Cammy turns 1 on the 21st but her party is today! Wish we were there for all the fun and excitement!!

I called and checked up on Ash, today. He is a little night owl (Those little Hendry genes!!). He is also a big eater! Nichole is a little tired. It will be rough when Craig goes back to work. Mom is coming over for a couple days this week.

ALL prayers are needed, please. We found out yesterday that our appraisal for our current house came in significantly low. We are waiting on the dispute to come back this week. Apparently, our house is considered a unique property and there a very few of its age in the area so when the appraiser pulled the comparables there were only a couple and one is a foreclosure while the other is an old farm house with no updates so it put the baseline of our house really low regardless of the updates, remodel, and size of lot. We are praying for a miracle for the appraiser to change her numbers, a new appraisal, an appeal granted by the underwriter, or the couple to choose to go with a conventional loan instead of this crazy FHA loan business. I will tell you this has been the most labor intensive, stressful deal. When we get moved...I will DIE there. They will have to carry me out horizontally because I will NEVER do this again, EVER!!!!!! We need this to go through before the crazy real estate sales tax starts taking effect. I will not be unpacking these boxes :((((((

No comments: