Sunday, December 7, 2008

Birthday Party and the BEST present EVER


Since we had to come and pick up the kids, today. Mom had my big 31 birthday party and had the grandparents and Craig and Nichole over. It was so nice to get together and visit. The kids weren't feeling very well. Tootie is getting another ear infection and was pulling at her ear. It's the same one that always bothers her so I'm thinking her tube in that ear isn't placed right and J woke up this morning, was rocking on Poppie's lap, and just puked twice. His little cheeks are red. Hopefully, they will feel better to go see Santa, tomorrow!!!

I got the BEST present ever. I have wanted a Kitchenaid Mixer for as long as I can remember. So my dad did research for weeks and found that there are a lot of differences. Like some models have plastic gears that leak oil but the metal ones don't. And the ones that have plastic gears under 400KW won't mix bread, it tears up the gears. So anyway, he and mom got me a white Professional grade Kitchenaid 5qt mixer 475KW with many attachments including a bread hook. Mom said it was just in time to make my Christmas candy. It has earned it's special spot on my counter.

No comments: