Sunday, December 7, 2008

Eric's Christmas Party


What a great party. Mom and Dad had the kids all weekend so Eric and I went out for dinner on Fri. and did some Christmas shopping. Then on Sat. the weather was awful. We got 6 inches of snow and a rainstorm in between. It was slick and, of course, Putnam county didn't plow. The party was great, it was downtown and took us 2 hours to get there because of the weather but the food was great and there were 500 people!!! We didn't win any of the door prizes but oh well. I sat and visited with Lisa and Staci most of the night. I felt like the VP's wife. People were coming up to our reserved table and asking whose wives we were then asked to take our picture all night. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Then, of course, I had to drive home in the awful weather, thank goodness for the Tahoe, my 4 wheel drive came in handy since no snow plows work on Saturday nights. My husband had a few too many drinks and was passed out in the seat next to me. A lot of help he was.

I don't like people seeing pictures of me this pregnant so this will probably be the last one before the baby! So somewhere between 4 and 6 weeks left

No comments: