Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day






What a wonderful Christmas. The kids were soooo excited. Tootie would say "Ohhhhhhh" and jump up and down and J could not use his inside voice he was so excited. He woke up at 2 am to use the bathroom and came running in telling me Santa had been here and we needed to go see the presents. I convinced him to go back to bed. They ended up getting up at 0830. Much better. Tootie loved her buggy from Grandma and Grandpa. I would have to say that was her prized posession. All she wanted to do was push that and her Vacuum from Uncle Sean and Aunt Les around. She also wore her ruby red slippers around all day while pushing her babies. J loved his Spiderman guys, Dora video from Sean and Les, and Optimus Prime from Uncle Sean and Aunt Les, and I think we have already read all the books. Thanks to everyone for such a great Christmas!! I'll show pics from this past weekend tomorrow.

No comments: