Thursday, December 4, 2008

Matching Santas





I decorated for Christmas, yesterday. Tootie tried to help but wanted to play with everything I set around. If she could have reached the stockings, she would have pulled those suckers down, too. She and J both have a stuffed Santa Claus and if you press his hand he says "The magic of Christmas lies in your heart". They love this guy. Jackson took him to show and tell, today. It was so cute.

I love to ask Tootie a question just to hear her say, "no, no, no" and shake her head. Today she started to say, "no, no, uh uh, no, no". You know there are times I think to myself if I was still working we would have the house done or other things. Then, I look at her and listen to her and there are things I will remember for as long as I live and I could never get this time back with her, and then the thought becomes fleating and I know that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I just wish I would have realized this when Jackson was her age. Sometimes I feel like he missed out.

No comments: