Thursday, December 11, 2008

My BIG project

Well a few months ago, Eric and I got a new video camera that records to the hard drive. Our old Sony has the little mini tapes. So I had to figure out how to upload the video from the mini tapes to the computer then burn to DVD. Eric worked on it a couple of hours last night and couldn't get the driver to register on my VAIO. Well, of course, we had lost the software for the camcorder. All I had was the camcorder and a USB cable. Luckily, this morning I had a few good ideas and was able to upload all 7 hours worth of video to my computer for burning. In the meantime, I saved them in 5-20 min clips each to Microsoft Movie Maker and have decided to put a few old clips on the blog for the "12 Videos of Christmas". Some of these videos are hilarious and I had forgotten about. Here are some pics of J and Tootie getting involved in the movie while they were streaming. Then of course, Tootie is my Christmas tree bandit taking off my lights and ornaments, and I caught her red handed.

No comments: