Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis the Season




Wow! It shouldn't be so busy for the stay at home mom but the ice storms have taken me forever to get around and yes, I know I shouldn't be out but I had to take Caroline to the doctor, yesterday morning. She has another ear infection and a sinus infection. We caught it early so just a short little round of antibiotics this time. I just didn't want her feeling rough for Christmas. The next one, I think I will take her back to the ENT and find out if her tube needs resituated. J is on break next week, and is and I quote "SUPER excited".

This is sooo funny. I was talking to Staci, yesterday evening and told the kids to go play while I talked on the phone. And ususually, they were getting along well for quite some time. So I go upstairs to find that J had his tool belt and Bob the Builder Hard Hat on and he had given Tootie a hammer and her own hard hat. They were fixing a chair and he was calling her "Bit". After he saw me he said "Hey, Mom, I'm Bob the Builder and this is my new sidekick Bit and she is helping me fix the squeaky chair. Out of the blue, on his own, he thinks of the name Bit. So hilairous. When they were fighting later, he would say don't do that "Enemy Bit" instead of sidekick.

No comments: